EL_CUERO_PRESSEBILDE_FOTO_DINO_TRTO.jpg (2300 x 1533, 3.9mb)
Excerpt from reviews in English:
– ”Outstanding debut. Great songs, warm harmonies and organic sounds sums up the debut of El Cuero.”
– ”Surprisingly professional and classy. A band that loves what they do, are great players, singers and backing singers, and who does this as if they have never done anything else.”
– ”El Cuero has ”got it”, they have recorded their slow, americana-spiced fuzz-rock live in the studio, and understood the importance of the dynamics that has to be there to make ”longdistance” rock fly.”
– ”Those who have experienced El Cuero live never doubted: They have made to the recording also. And with the consistent, stunning and well-composed debut they have expanded even further. THE BEST ROCK BAND IN THE COUNTRY!”
– ”Hats off to El Cuero for making such a professional, classy and great debutalbum. Only time will show if it deserves to be called a classic.”
– ”Sensational Norwegian debut”.
– ”Songs like ”I Hate Myself (for loving you)”, ”My Roving Eye”, ”Did You See Them” and ”Ain’t It Hard” speaks for a band we want to hear more from”.